We recently have found ourselves dining solo in recent months. We have found that it is a really nice way to treat yourself. Now, if you’re looking for the best restaurants in Portland to dine alone, you’re in luck! Here are some great options:
- Davenport – A combination of nostalgic favorites, Basque-region standards, and excellent seafood, all delivered with Davenport’s characteristic casual yet attentive service.
- Coquine – A charming French-inspired bistro with a cozy atmosphere and delicious, seasonal fare. The bar seating and counter overlooking the kitchen are great options for solo diners.
- Han Oak – A Korean-inspired restaurant featuring communal seating and an open kitchen. The bar seating is a great spot for solo diners to enjoy the action while savoring the delicious food.
- Tusk – A stylish Middle Eastern-inspired restaurant with a gorgeous interior and a menu of vibrant, seasonal dishes. The bar seating and communal table are perfect for solo diners.
- Afuri – A Japanese restaurant specializing in ramen and yuzu-flavored cocktails. The counter seating is a great spot for solo diners to watch the chefs at work.
- Kachka – A modern Russian restaurant with a cozy atmosphere and a menu of delicious, shareable dishes. The bar seating is perfect for solo diners to enjoy a meal while sipping on a creative cocktail.
- Normandie – Normandie combines modern French inspiration with the bounties of the Pacific Coast. The menu focuses on small plates with big flavor. Expect a seafood heavy, flavor-forward food menu as well as an inventive cocktail program.
- Arden – Is an opportunity to escape, indulge and restore. Highlighting seasonal local ingredients and wines, Arden seeks to re-connect you to your community and your peace of mind.
We focused on higher end restaurants this time around so dining solo can truly feel like a treat, but if you’d like us to do a list of more causal restaurants, be sure to let us know!! If you are looking for some of our other lists, you can find them all HERE