Happy Summer! Festival season continues and we are so excited about some of the things coming up! Beer, movies, music, e can’t wait to see you at some of these great events.
Craft Beer Festival
First Thursday in The Pearl
- Stroll through the art galleries in the pearl for an evening of art, music, and wine! Parking is difficult so public transit is recommended
- The Pearl District
- Free Event
- July 7th 5pm – 10pm though gallery hours vary.
The Big Float
Cathedral Park Jazz Fest
- This annual summer favorite is a prime showcase of Portland’s homegrown talent, natural beauty and neighborly charm.
- Cathedral Park
July 15th – July 17th times vary
- A Portland tradition of watching a film under the stars but make it a little extra, with thematic and experiential surprises galore.
- GET TICKETS HERE
- July 7th- July 31st
Fuji to Hood Beer Fest
Oregon Brewers Festival
- While we may have many beer festivals, none truly compare to this one. with over 80 different breweries, there are so many beers to choose from and its a must attend event.
- Waterfront Park
$10 for a mug $2 per token
July 28th -30th
World Naked Bike Ride
- This is one of the truly loved Portland traditions. Thousands of people bike around portland naked to protest our dependency on oil.
- Secret Location TBD
Montavilla Street Fair
- Stroll down Stark Street and enjoy district businesses, a farmer’s market and family-friendly entertainment and activities.
- SE Stark st in Montavilla
July 31st 10am-5pm
We hope to see you at some of these awesome events!
Looking for something else to do? Check out our best of lists!