Yay! the holidays, the time of year where it is even more acceptable to snuggle up in a comfy pair of pajamas for the whole day. If you are feeling a bit sick of your house and you want to get out to see some beautiful twinkling lights, this year we have some great ideas for you! (You can decide if you want to take those comfy pajamas off or not). In no particular order, here are some great christmas light displays around Portland!
Now – Jan 5th
- Oregon Zoo
- 4001 SW Canyon rd
5pm – 9pm advance tickets required.
- $19-$24 for the walking experience
- $65 for drive-thru
- *members receive a 20% discount
Now – Dec. 31st
- Portland International Raceway
- 1940 N victory Blvd
- Mon – Thurs 5-10pm
- Fri – Sun 4:30-11pm
- advance tickets required. *wait times can be 50 min during peak days/times*
$43+ per car depending on the day
Now – Dec 30th
- The Grotto
- 8840 NE Skidmore
5pm – 9:30pm
- $14 advance tickets
- $18 for at the gate tickets
Dec 15th – Dec 31st
- Peacock Lane
- Between Belmont and Stark St.
6pm – 11pm
- Walk or Drive is available every night
Weekends, starting December 3rd
- The Victorian Belle Mansion
- 1441 N McClellan st
- 4 pm – 10 pm
$5 – $20 depending on the event
Nov 25th – Dec 31st
Corner of SE Duke and SE 52nd ave.
- Dusk Til Dawn
- *grounds are closed but lights can be seen from the public streets*
Now – Dec 18th
- Rail Heritage Center
- 2250 SE Water Ave
Rides are every 90 minutes, tickets must be purchased in advance as they sell out.
- $28 adult
- $23 child *2 and under are free*
- $92 family
- Buy Tickets
Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know in the comments!