New Years Eve is quickly approaching, and it’s time to run down the best parties to celebrate in Portland! Remember, we are ringing in not just a new year, but a new decade, so it’s time to go big or go home! Read below for some of our suggestions on where to party it up this NYE.
- 2020: A Space Oddity at the Crystal Ballroom – 1332 W Burnside– The Polish Ambassador will be headlining this space-themed ‘inter-dimensional soiree’. Dress accordingly and prepare to dance like crazy. Doors 7:30, Show 9pm. $39.50 advance, $45 at the door. https://www.mcmenamins.com/events/212755-the-polish-ambassador
- DJ Anjali and the Incredible Kid at Polaris Hall – 635 N Killingsworth Ct– For a super fun and multicultural dance party, be sure to check out this rocking duo. There will be Bollywood, Bhangra, Desi, Latino, and banging beats all around. 9pm. $28 in advance, $30 at the door. https://www.anjaliandthekid.com/
- Midnite NYE at the Custom Blocks – 1355 SE 10th Ave– Dress to the nines for one of Portland’s biggest NYE bashes in a warehouse-style event space in inner SE. DJ Crooked will keep you dancing well past midnight. Doors at 8pm. $100-$2000, with reserved tables available. https://midnitenye.com/
- Bobby D and Cooky Parker at Hey Love– 920 E. Burnside– Dance in the decade with a booty-shaking array of soul, funk, R&B, and more with dual-awesome DJs. Doors 8pm, Show 9pm. $10 cover. https://www.heylovepdx.com/calendar
- BONUS: Video Dance Attack at Hood River Hotel– 102 Oak St. Hood River, OR– Video Dance Attack is always a fantastic time, and this year they are taking their annual NYE show to Hood River. If you’ll be in the Gorge for NYE, check this one out. 9pm, $20. http://www.videodanceattack.com/
Did we miss the BEST New Years Eve parties out there, Portland?? Let us know in the comments!