March means the weather will start to warm up right? This late snowfall has me wondering when we will really start to see spring, but here are some fun events for you while we try to keep warm in the Pacific Northwest. We will also all be celebrating st. Patricks day, whether you want to do so at Edgefield, Paddy’s, or by doing the shamrock run, there are options!
Stroll through the art galleries in the pearl for an evening of art, music, and wine! Parking is difficult so public transit is recommended
The Pearl District
- March 2nd
- 5pm – 10pm though gallery hours vary.
Portland Seafood and Wine Festival
Enjoy fresh Oregon seafood (at the peak of Dungeness Crab season) as well as wine, craft beers, cider, and distilled spirits as you browse the myriad of exhibitors. Over 60 of Oregon’s finest wineries offer you tastings. This is a family-friendly event.
Portland Expo Center
$16 – TICKETS
- March 3rd 2pm – 9pm
- March 4th, 12pm – 9pm
She Brew Festival
- SheBrew is an all-genders, all-ages fundraising event to show support for female-identified members of the community, all while supporting LGBTQ+ people in Oregon and across the nation. Featuring local female-identified craft beer and cider makers, entertainers, businesses and community partners. Join in for an exciting day while celebrating LGBTQ+ equality.
- 831 SE Salmon St
- $30-60 – TICKETS
- MORE INFO
- March 5th, 12pm – 7pm
Winter Music Festival
- Celebrating over ten years of music and still going strong. This festival gives you great entertainment for a few hours and a chance to get out of the house before spring begins and help the community. The Winter Music Festival (formerly the Winter Blues Music Festival) features several bands on two stages.
- 13121 SE McLoughlin Blvd
- $40 – first come first serve tickets
March 11th, 3pm -10pm
Kells Irish Festival
- Join the Kells family once again for the 2023 Portland Irish Festival. This year we are seeing some big changes and expanding the festival to the Portland waterfront! Come celebrate with Live Music, Irish Dancing, Bagpipes, Vendors, Irish Food and Drinks.
- Kells Irish Pub and Portland Waterfront
$20 at the door
- Saturday March 11th, AT THE WATERFRONT, 12pm – 10pm
- March 17th , AT KELLS, 12pm – 12am
- March 18th, AT KELLS, 2pm – 12am
Paddy’s St. Patricks Day Festival
- Join Paddy’s for Portland’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration. 2023 marks the 14th year partnering with The Children’s Cancer Association. A portion of net proceeds for the St. Patrick’s event will be donated directly to the Children’s Cancer Association.
- 65 SW Yamhill St
- $25-50 – TICKETS
- MORE INFO
- March 17th, 11am – 2am
Edgefield St. Patricks Day Celebration
- The leprechauns are on our side, bringing us rainbows and merriment for St. Patrick’s Day. Join us for multiple days of food & drink specials, McMenamins own Irish Stout, live music and plenty of hijinks.
- Mcmenamins – Edgefield
- March 17th, 1pm – 10pm
- March 18th, 12pm – 10pm
We hope to see you at some of these awesome events!
Looking for something else to do? Check out our best of lists!